We are currently unable to ship to PO Box and APO addresses for orders outside the United Kingdom.
Please allow 24-48 hours for your order to be fulfilled and dispatched. Shipping times are timed from the day of dispatch.
Orders placed during the weekend dispatch from the next nominated business day (Monday)
UNITED KINGDOM: 1-2 BUSINESS DAYS
UNITED STATES: 2-4 BUSINESS DAYS
SOUTH AMERICA: 5-6 BUSINESS DAYS
CANADA: 2-4 BUSINESS DAYS
EUROPE: 2-5 BUSINESS DAYS
MIDDLE EAST: 3-6 BUSINESS DAYS
ASIA: 5-6 BUSINESS DAYS
AUSTRALIA: 3-5 BUSINESS DAYS
NEW ZEALAND: 5-6 BUSINESS DAYS
P.O. Box Delivery
If you have placed a pre-order, please see the product description box shown on the product page for specific information regarding your pre-order.
Duties and Taxes
United States and Australia
- Import Duties for orders to the United States and Australia under the threshold (USD 800 + AUD 1000) are covered.
REST OF WORLD
- Rest of World orders might be subject to duties and taxes which are calculated by your local customs authorities. These costs must be paid by the customer, and if refused, Lexxola has the right to deduct the return shipping costs from the original refund amount.
Duties and taxes are non-refundable.
EU Orders and Brexit (Including Ireland)
- Orders destined for countries in the EU are shipped on a DDU (delivery duty unpaid) basis. If applicable, you will need to pay these costs to release your order from customs before it can be delivered. Please expect the invoice to receive from your carrier via the post or email.
Please note that some countries may require you to provide additional information to our delivery partners to receive your order as it passes through customs. Please see the specific requirements below:
- Greece: You will be required to show a Tax ID and proof of payment.
- Italy: You will be required to show a Tax ID to receive your items.
- Portugal & Spain: You will be required to show a Receiver ID, Tax ID and proof of payment to receive your items.