Midweight Graphic Designer
- Full time
- London based office
- Quick growth opportunities
We’re a direct-to-consumer eyewear company with a global gen-z community. Born in 2019, we’ve grown exponentially and are on a mission to become the number 1 Gen Z eyewear brand. We build inclusive, premium quality products that people actually want to wear.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and driven individual, who can thrive in a fast-paced environment. We work collaboratively on many projects so it is essential to be a proactive self-starter who is ambitious about the future. In addition to this, working independently and being able to improvise in new situations is imperative to ensure the smooth day-to-day running of the company.
- Propose graphic creative concepts in collaboration with creative lead.
- Work with marketing to create visually exciting campaigns.
- Repackage artworks for delivery across a range of marketing platforms.
- Build creative proposals and pitches.
- Design out-of-home marketing campaigns.
- Ad hoc product design work.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to work accurately and at pace.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite – Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, After Effects, Premiere Pro, Photoshop.
- A creative eye with respect for brand guidelines.
- Video editing experience.
- Passion for design and typography.
- Strong design portfolio.
- Strong communicator with the ability to liaise at all levels.
- Self-motivation, team spirit and a positive can-do attitude.
- Able to manage time effectively and manage multiple projects.
- Strong organisational and project management skills.
- Work well in a team and under deadlines with a sense of ownership and responsibility for deliverables.
- Agency experience.
- Interest in Fashion / Retail / E-commerce.
- Opportunity to progress quickly in a fast growing start-up.
- Exposure to global opportunities.
- Canalside office in a creative shared space.
- Competitive salary.
Please email a short note with your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org